Monday, June 20, 2016

Start at the Beginning



Since a very young age, I have always found ways to do things on my own. Whether it was doing whatever I could (don't be dirty) to make money, when I was out of a job, to fixing things so that my husband wouldn't throw them out, I have ALWAYS tried on my own first. I realized a long time ago, that if I put my mind to it (not being cheesy), I literally can do anything!

Since the dawn of Pintrest, everyone realized that you can literally make ANYthing out of ANYthing! My process is very descriptive, which is the way I learn and have learned when learning things online. I take pictures in stages through out my processes to include before and after pictures of course. I am not here to sell anything, although I am all about making for others who claim they are not "crafty" (which is BS) but I am happy to share my skills and make for you too!

From wreaths the furniture, I am pretty sure I have literally tried it all and done pretty well. I hope that this becomes helpful for those of you that are interested in doing some things and saving money yourself, because that is really what the bottom line is of DIY right?  Look for upcoming posts that share what I have done.

Peace N Love

No comments:

Post a Comment